Monday, May 18, 2009

A New Beginning







Hello, friends! I hope you like the new location of the cafe. The coffee's on, so have a seat and I'll be serving you a nice hot cuppa joe in just a minute!
Here at Mary Rose's Cafe, I'll be serving up some warm, delicious cups of creativity...crafty pursuits, recipes, tips, and thoughts on family, faith, and friendship. I hope you'll be a regular. I'll save your favorite mug just for your visits!

I began a new craft project yesterday to commemorate this momentous occasion. A new cafe means new creativity, right? This cross-stitch project looked so sweet, so simple. And then I actually began the stitching. HOLY COW! This is tiny, intricate work! I'm working on a 28-count linen cloth, and going blind in the process. But it's so sweet, and so me...a little tea-stained, flowers, shades of pink and green. Maybe if I only stitch during daylight hours, I can save my eyesight and keep on crafting, too.

Coffee's ready! You want the whipped topping, don't you? Of course you do!








No comments:

Post a Comment