Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Polka Dots



Good morning! Did you get a cup of coffee yet? I did, and it filled me with inspiration...to make this card! You know how much I love the Bella Rose designer series paper from Stampin' Up, right? Of course you do! I use it every chance I can. It is my favorite, go-to paper. Well, the other day, I was flipping through the current catalog, and I saw these giant polka dots. Very cute, I thought. Wait a minute! Is that from Bella Rose? Yep! It's the reverse side of the delicate pink pattern. I knew I had to make a card with those giant polka dots...and this is it!

{recipe: Bella Blossoms (SU), pink pirouette cardstock, black ink, Bella Rose DSP, pink taffeta ribbon, Fleurettes}

Those giant polka dots now have me thinking...maybe I should buy the Rockabilly Specialty paper, too. Yes, I hate the skulls, but the reverse side is pretty cute, and those cherries are just precious. Buy three papers and get one free in the month of May? Hmmm...

1 comment: