Thursday, June 11, 2009

Apron Love


I love aprons...there's just something so stinkin' cute about them! I think it's the fact that they're vintage and nostalgic and useful all in one. When I saw this image from a new line of clear stamps made by Gooseberry Patch, I knew I had to have it! The new stamps are wonderful! Baked With Love and Cookin' Up Memories are available as part of their recipe scrapbooking line with Cookbookin'. I've loved the Gooseberry Patch artwork for years, and I'm so excited to finally use it in my papercrafting!

{recipe: apron stamp (Gooseberry Patch), sentiment (SU), riding hood red and kiwi kiss cardstock, Rockabilly papers, scallop edge punch, scallop oval punch, oval punch, versafine onyx ink, prismacolor pencils}



Speaking of aprons...my sister has been crafting up a storm, making some adorable items as part of her Old Maid New line. She gave me this fun apron for my birthday this year, repurposing a pair of blue jeans and giving it just the right amount of cute. She's selling these aprons, along with many other items (hand-poured soy candles, hats, bags, and lots more) at her farmer's market stand on Saturday mornings. I will be keeping her company this Saturday when I come to town, bringing my line of Cafe Creations cards.

If you happen to be in the area of Temperance, Michigan on Saturday morning, make sure you visit our booth! If you'd like info on ordering Jen's handmade items, you can email her here:

jenondrus@yahoo.com

I'll have more info on her blog and our craft booth soon, so stop back!

No comments:

Post a Comment