Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm Baaack!





I'm back! Did you miss me? As you can see, we've had some momentous occasions in our family since I last posted. Our oldest son, Luke, graduated from High School...yippee! We had some family in town for the big occasion, and I really got sidetracked. But don't fear! I still found some time to craft a few cards and stitch a new project.

In the photos, you can see that the future's so bright, Luke's gotta wear shades! You can also see that he's in love with his graduation present....an Epiphone John Lennon series acoustic electric guitar. He was very surprised! When he opened the guitar case, he said "It's beautiful!" aww! He's so cute.

I made Luke this card for his special day using the colors of his school...black and gold.

{recipe: Sketch an Event (SU), black ink, more mustard and black cardstock, prints paper, circle punch}

Stop back tomorrow for a look at my newly completed cross-stitch project!

No comments:

Post a Comment