Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer Fun




Do you like the new look? I decided to update the blog for summer. I love this cherry wallpaper...it reminds me of vintage kitchen tablecloths.

Speaking of vintage...my sister, Jenny, has a booth at her local farmer's market, where she is selling handcrafted items that she has repurposed. She's been hitting the local antique malls and garage sales, looking for vintage items to transform. Last Saturday, I worked the booth with her. We had a great time together! These photos show a little sampling of Jen's booth.

And here's a photo of Jenny, crafting away as she works her tables:





















Make sure you visit Jenny's blog site, Old Maid New. She will be featuring her repurposed denim, hand poured soy candles, bottle cap jewelry, and so much more. I will include a link in my blog list, but here it is for now:

www.oldmaidnew.blogspot.com

Tomorrow is the first day of summer...the longest day of the year...and father's day! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment