Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Times


I had such a nice day with my good friend, Beth, this week. It was so good to see her again! I can hardly believe that it's been an entire year since we last saw each other. Maybe it doesn't feel like a year because we talk to each other every week. Whatever the case, it's been too long, and we're vowing to see each other more often in the future.

I made Beth this card today...it so perfectly hits this highlights of our time together. Good food, good coffee, and good times spent with a friend. It's just so wonderful to spend an entire day with a girlfriend, just being yourself and sharing thoughts and laughter. I don't have enough of this in my life right now. It is a treasure.

{recipe: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird stickers, Bazzill textured cardstock, chocolate chip cardstock and felt flowers. kiwi kiss cardstock, old olive felt flowers, red brads}



Beth is such a generous friend...she's always gifting me with fabulous things! This time, she brought me some great patterns and a rainbow of weaver's cloth and linen for needle art projects. Isn't she sweet?


I can't believe that I brought my camera and never managed to get a photo of the two of us together! I realized this as we were leaving the parking lot of our favorite restaurant...Cracker Barrel! I managed to take a quick photo as a fun memory. We just love that restaurant! You can order breakfast all day, the coffee keeps coming, and there's shopping to boot! We spent hours here, just eating, talking, stitching, and laughing. Our waitress was very sweet...she just kept the coffee coming and let us do our thing.

I hope your days are filled with fun and friends this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment