Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Rubber


Today, I'm showcasing some of my new rubber stamps from Gina K. These are cling-mounted rubber. They come in a sheet, and you trim the individual images. Then, you place them on the file folder, where they will stick quite nicely. I trimmed and taped the image sheet to the opposite side of the file (and yes, that's a new coffee set for the cafe!).


The file folders fit into a clear plastic case, and each case will hold four folders, which equates to at least four stamp sets, as you can see here:


I used one of the new sets to make a belated birthday card for my nephew, Joey. Here it is:

I thought the inside was just as cute as the outside, so here it is:


I bought a fresh bag of marshmallows today. Hmmm....maybe we'll have s'mores this weekend if the weather cooperates. Want a new s'more recipe? Try this idea: use roasted marshmallows between two fudge stripe cookies. It will melt the chocolate on the underside of the cookies, and it does away with the need for chocolate bars and graham crackers. I found this idea in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook. Super easy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment