Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Good Reminder


Where has the week gone? I don't know. It seems that I've been playing catch up this week, running errands and housecleaning and such. After an extremely productive and crafty period last week, I think I had to take a few days to clean and recoup. The week looked something like this:

Monday: Take Sam shoe-shopping, drop off at school, go to grocery store.

Tuesday: Take Sam to dentist, drop off at school, shop at Target, drop John off at Cross-Country, go to new member's class at church.

Wednesday: Catch up with Beth in the morning, drop Sam off at school, grab a Starbucks and do some shopping, clean stamp room and kitchen, place final orders with Stampin' Up, fall asleep on couch.

The exciting stuff of life! I finally had a moment to craft a card. I made this for the card sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. This sentiment is so perfect...who doesn't need reminding of this simple truth on a daily basis?

{recipe: stamps from The Saltbox Studio, river rock/garden green card stock, Cosmo Cricket paper, scallop edge punch, folk heart punch, button and floss, versafine onyx ink and prisma marker}

I've been doing some reorganizing in my craft studio. Stop back tomorrow and I'll show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment