Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Week of Thanks


I am kicking off a week of thanks today. I have so many things to be thankful for...seven days will hardly be enough. But hey, it's a start!

Today, I am thankful for family and friends that come to visit. We don't get visitors to our home that often, but when we do, we're so thankful for the time we've had to spend with them. Last weekend, my father-in-law and his wife were finally able to visit after a one year absence. I'm sending this card on to them tomorrow.

{recipe: Falling Leaves (SU), Autumn Vine DSP, sage shadow cardstock, really rust cardstock, choc. chip cardstock and ink, scallop edge punch and leaf punch, grosgrain ribbon}

We won't have any visitors this Thanksgiving, but that's okay. My husband and I will both be working in retail, and I'm sure our Black Friday will be pretty busy. It will be nice to have College Son home for his break, and I'm sure my family will still make me cook the big traditional turkey dinner.

So thankful that you visited today!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card-just dropped in from scs-great blog-I like the idea of a week of thanks-I will be back to check out what you have posted

    ReplyDelete