Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Fallen Snow


We woke up to a snowy morning today, with a few more inches of a good wet packing snow.


Maggie was excited to go out and dig her snout into the freshly fallen snow!


She even made me throw her ball a few times so that she could fetch it by sliding down the hill in our backyard. Two sons are out shoveling the driveway, and another son is rounding up his friends for a fun day of sledding. I'm so glad I got my grocery shopping and laundry done yesterday. Today I can light up the fire, put on a good Hallmark Christmas movie, and stitch away to my hearts content!


I made this card for my dear friend, Stef. In all the hulabaloo with weddings and Christmas preparations, I managed to miss Stef's birthday. I hope she'll forgive me! I used a sketch from yesterday's Clean and Simple challenge.

{recipe: sentiment from The Saltbox Studio), Basic Grey Dasher paper, kiwi kiss cardstock and ink, white cardstock, baja breeze ink, scallop circle punch, felt snowflake, Amuse twinkles, kiwi satin ribbon}

Thanks for stopping in to the cafe on this snowy day. Grab a cup of hot chocolate and add the whipped topping...go ahead and splurge a little!

1 comment:

  1. the snow is beautiful, we have had our share here in VA, I have really enjoyed and so has our Boxer, Jessie.....wonderful wedding pictures.

    Merry Christmas

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete