Tuesday, January 26, 2010

boys, boys, boys


Being the mother of sons can be a challenge. I call myself the "lone estrogen in a sea of testosterone." One look at this photo, and you'll understand. Boys are loud, they are raucous, they are physical, and they need their mothers 24-7. But as tough as it is, I wouldn't have it any other way.


I made this card for my son, Luke. He's the guitarist standing on the chair (naughty boy!). He moved into a new dorm room and residence hall recently, so I thought I'd send him a little something to his new address. These new papers are from Cosmo Cricket, and they're called "The Boyfriend". Perfect for my house!

I found some funky little felt dots, and used them as an accent on this office tag:


{recipe: sentiment from Pure Innocence "Flurry of Love", Cosmo Cricket "the Boyfriend" papers, kraft Pure Luxury cardstock, office tag, felt dots (American crafts), twine}

I have a headache, I'm a little crabby, and my boys will be home soon. Time to go reload with another cup of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone seems to be having a headache lately. I had a nasty one all morning/early afternoon today. Still nagging me a bit. I hope you're feeling better. Cute card. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete