Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Reminders


Back in the days when I was a Stampin' Up demonstrator, actively trying to please my customers and get more customers, I used to buy stuff that I didn't really need or want, just so that I could show my customers and possibly make a sale. Was this a recipe for financial failure? Oh yeah!

I recently found this little tin of stickers called "Little Reminders" in my stamp stash. Well, I might as well use the flowers of my folly! I pulled them out today and crafted a very simple card for the Clean and Simple challenge.


{recipe: Defining Alphabet (SU), Define Your Life (SU), Pure Luxury White cardstock, taken with teal cardstock and ink, pretty in pink cardstock and ink, Little Reminders stickers, button}

On the Splitcoast Stampers forums, we've been discussing ways to be frugal and save money. One suggestion? Stay out of stores! Oh, yeah! I know this one! There are a few silly things that I need from Archivers (a new cutting blade, glue dots, etc) but I'm trying hard to stay out of the store so that I won't be tempted! Let's face it...I could open a store here in my home with all of the silly purchases I've made in the past! I've been doing a great job lately of using what I have, and you know what? It feels good!

I need a lot of Little Reminders like this tin of stickers to shop smarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment