Friday, January 22, 2010

Where is my sunshine?


Excuse me...has anyone seen my sunshine? Anyone? You see, the reason I ask is because I haven't seen my sunshine in nearly two weeks. Where could it be? I know it must be around here somewhere. Do you think I misplaced it? Maybe I put it down in a safe spot (like my glasses), and just can't seem to recall where that safe spot is now.

The thing is, I really really need my sunshine! I just feel so "blah" without it. I try drinking more coffee, but it just doesn't wake me up the way sunshine does. I'm eating a lot of chocolate to make me happy, but it just doesn't satisfy the way sunshine does. I'm even ready to resort to the St. John's Wort tea which is flavored with licorice, and I hate licorice! That's how much I miss my sunshine!

If you find my sunshine, will you please do me a favor? Send it here to central Indiana. I really could use a visit from that old friend!

{recipe: Spring Sprouts (MFT stamps), Earth Love paper (Cosmo Cricket), sage shadow cardstock, so saffron cardstock, pure luxury vanilla cardstock, versafine onyx ink, polka dot ribbon (SU), scallop edge punch, fine point black marker, prisma markers}

1 comment:

  1. Mary- I know what you mean, I was thinking the same thing just a few minutes ago when the evening news was on. It does not sound like we have any coming this weekend either:(. Tina

    ReplyDelete