Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bunny Hop

It may look like winter outside, but inside it is looking like spring! After seeing snow and more snow fall down the past few weeks, I decided to swap out all of the snowmen in the house with some items that might encourage spring to make an early appearance.



Here's Peter Rabbit, popping out of Mr. MacGregor's lettuce!



And here is Mother Rabbit, trying to find some rest among the flowers with a good book and the newest copy of Where Women Create magazine.


During the long drive last weekend I began a new stitching project...something that would put me in a springy mood. This kit from Pine Mountain Designs is another pillow wrap, and it's called "Bunny Hop". When it's done, the bunny will be hopping over the flowers, and it will say "HOP" in the lower right hand corner. I just love these kits...all the floss and embellishments are included, and when it's done you have very little to do in the way of finishing.


And did I mention that it's stitched on 10 count Tula? Very easy on the eyes, especially when stitching in a moving vehicle.

I am ready for spring to hop into my neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment