Thursday, February 25, 2010

Public Service Announcement

If you or someone you love is suffering from Cabin Fever Syndrome (CFS), it is important to know the signs.


Excessive straightening and cleaning due to boredom. Pantries that are clean and clutter free, with all canned goods facing front and expiration dates checked.



Medicine cabinets neatly organized with all expired medications thrown away.



Frequent trips to Starbucks for comforting cups of Grande Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Lattes.

Treatment for CFS may include walks outdoors, checking for signs of spring.


WARNING: This treatment has been known to lead to depression in most cases. If you are currently deprived of sunny skies, green grass, or warm breezes, it is best to treat CFS with homeocraftic methods. Remember, CFS is temporary, and will only last until the crocus blooms and the robin sings. Please allow two to four more weeks before checking for signs of improvement.



{recipe: My Basket of Eggs (Pure Innocence from MFT stamps), pretty in pink/kiwi kiss/barely banana cardstock, Versafine onyx ink and prisma markers, Making Memories Garden Party papers, scallop scissors, Prima flower, butterfly brads (making memories)}

3 comments:

  1. Homeocraftic- I love this word! Very cute and you know how impressed I am with the organized spaces. xo Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, that's funny. I wish I was that organized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My CFS has caused me to completly redo my craft room and I dont just mean moving things around. I have stripped my room bare and redoing it from the ground up. I so cant take anymore snow or cold temps. Spring cant come quick enough for me. Oh also I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete