Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A New Bookazine!

I just received my April e-newsletter from Gooseberry Patch. Great news! This month, they will debut new monthly bookazines that you can buy at your favorite stores. But here's the really cool part: they highlighted my recipe for Mediterranean Pasta Salad in the magazine and in this month's newsletter!

You can see the e-newsletter here:

http://broadcaster.gooseberrypatch.com/dm?id=13272B17170C5352BCA618A2BA9F7E8E

I guess I need to tell the ladies at GP that I haven't lived in Michigan for the last five years! ha ha!

I love Gooseberry Patch. For years, their catalogs have carried an array of fun products, and their cookbooks are the best of the best! And you all know how much I adore their new line of clear stamps!

I made this card for today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. This apron stamp is one of my favorites! I think it looks great with the new Material Girl papers from Cosmo Cricket!



{recipe: Apron Stamp from Gooseberry Patch, sentiment from teeny tiny Wishes (SU), crushed curry card stock and ink, Pure Luxury Ivory card stock, Cosmo Cricket papers (Material Girl), scallop edge punch, velvet flowers (Maya Road), brad}

Thanks for stopping into the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card. Love the patterened papers and very cute image. Somehow I missed the fact that the pasta salad recipe from Gooseberry was YOURS! How exciting for you! What a talented gal you are. Enjoy your family time. TFS

    ReplyDelete