Thursday, May 6, 2010

Giver's Log


My sister, Jenny (see link for Old Maid New at right) stumbled upon a fabulous blog the other day called Giver's Log. The blog has lots of free printables, like these address labels. I decided to print them out on white and ivory cardstock instead. I used one on today's card.



This card was super easy...label, pretty paper, delicate flower, scallop edge, and done!

{recipe: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU), Basic Grey Sugared paper, pure luxury kraft cs, scallop edge punch, old olive ink for sentiment, old olive brad, crocheted flower, label}

You, too, can find fun free printables!

www.giverslog.com

Beautiful Sarah Day

Today is Beautiful Sarah Day, the day that I set aside every year to remember my sweet niece, Sarah, who passed away in 2007.

This year, I've decided to make a trip to Third Phase, the local women's shelter, to donate food and clothing. Third Phase is a non-profit Christian organization that helps young women who come from all sorts of backgrounds (abuse, teen pregnancy, drug and alcohol dependence) to start a new life in a family friendly setting. It's a wonderful place to learn about the love and forgiveness and grace of Jesus Christ.

I hope your day is beautiful, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment