Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Splurge!



I have been in a spendy mood lately. Yikes! It must be a perfect combination of PMS and PCS (that's pay check syndrome!). Whatever the case, I have some pretties to show you this week!

It all began with a sale. Doesn't it always? Ellen Hutson was having a mother's day sale last weekend, and I could not resist. When I saw the new line of product from Webster's Pages, I fell in love! This is shabby chic vintage to the max! Lush and lovely, pretty and frilly, these papers and products were calling my name! If you've never ordered from Ellen's store, I must tell you that she provides excellent customer service, and the product comes to you in super speedy fashion with a little thank you gift to boot. I placed the order on Friday, and it arrived yesterday. Now that's fast!

I finally got a chance to play this morning. I need a lot of graduation cards this month. I have one niece graduating from high school, one niece graduating from college, and another niece graduating with her master's degree. Impressive!



Now tell me, what young woman wouldn't love this pink and frilly and lacey card?

{recipe: Life's Portraits paper and fabric fancy (Webster's Pages), lace from Webster's Pages, basic black and PL Kraft card stock, prima flowers, pearls, scallop edge punch}

This super fast and easy card required no stamping, just paper crafting. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with this new line!

No comments:

Post a Comment