Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy 17th, John!


Happy Birthday, John Ryan! Today was my Johnny's 17th birthday. He just returned from a camping trip with his Dad at Warren Dunes State Park along Lake Michigan (by the way, don't you love that T-shirt?). John has had a fun day, and what could be more fun than cupcakes?




Of course, I had to make a few of the cupcakes unfrosted for Sam. Weird, I know, but he gets that from his mother.



I made John a cupcake card just for this occasion! I had bought a totally cool new punch from EK Success that makes a cupcake liner and topper. It's one of the new cool punches that stores flat...awesome!





{recipe: Polka Dot BG and Sweet Little Sentiments (SU), baja breeze ink and cardstock, kiwi kiss cardstock, Basic Grey papers, EK Success punch, versafine onyx ink, circle punches, amuse twinkles}



Hope your day gives you reasons to celebrate...with a cherry on the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment