Thursday, October 14, 2010

UFOs


Do you have a lot of UFOs at your house? It seems like my UFOs are piling up everywhere...on the dining room table, on the craft table, on coffee tables. They wait there for me, making me feel guilty for not giving them the attention they deserve.




Un-finished objects. UFOs. The last time I counted, I think I have about five, and those are just the stitching projects! Don't even get me started on the card making projects! I've lost count!

What's a girl to do when all of the UFOs start piling up? Why, start a new project, of course! Last week, I began work on something more seasonally appropriate. I love this pattern from Homespun Elegance. Last year, I made the pumpkin/crows pillow. This year, I thought I'd attempt the ornament.



It's coming along quickly, I think. Now, will it get finished? Well, that's another story.

Speaking of stories...I'm working on a big UFO right now, and it's pretty much taking up all of the time in my day that I'm not either working or caring for my family. It's a labor of love, and I'll share more about this project in the days ahead.

It's been a glorious autumn week in the Midwest. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment