Monday, November 29, 2010

A Flower of Thanks


I am so happy that it's finally Monday! (Now that's something you don't hear every day!) After a full weekend of work in the retail world, I finally have a day off. Needless to say, I have a mountain of laundry, no detergent, and an empty refrigerator. I need to get to the grocery store and put this house back in shape.

With so much work to do on my day off, I decided to spend the morning crafting instead. :) I'm such a good procrastinator!

I needed a thank you note for my father-in-law and his wife, who hosted an amazing Thanksgiving Day feast! Shirley Ann made a 22 lb. free range, locally raised turkey. It was huge! I had the layout for this card in my head, and I'm rather pleased with the final product. This is a very easy card, and I'm going to be making a LOT of easy, Clean and Simple cards in the days leading up to Christmas.

{recipe: Vases in Vogue (SU), Little Words and Tag (SU), Pure Luxury Ivory card stock, papers from Webster's Pages, ribbon from Webster's Pages, Versafine onyx ink, prisma marker, Making Memories felted brad flower}


1 comment:

  1. this is such a pretty card-love the crocheted ribbon-turkey sounds yummy

    ReplyDelete