Monday, January 24, 2011

Take Care of Yourself


Welcome back! Business at the "cafe" has been slow. I'm in the midst of some funky health flare up, so I'm trying to take it easy and recuperate. It's a good thing that I have nowhere to go and nothing to do this week, as I just don't have the energy for much more than staring out my window at the falling snow.

Today, I made myself do a little crafting to feel somewhat productive. This card incorporates the Clean and Simple Challenges (SCS) from last week and this week. I found these fun felt stickers in my stash and thought they'd make a cute card. I think I bought them three years ago and have never used them. There's nothing like going shopping in your own craft room! The color combo is definitely cheerful, and I can use a good dose of cheerful these days!



{recipe: K and Co. felt stickers, Sweet Little Sentiments (SU), Amuse gingham paper, pink pirouette and pacific point card stock, paper crimper, corner rounder, versafine onyx ink}

Thanks for visiting, cafe friends!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you are not feeling well. I pray that you are able to rest and recuperate this week...and enjoy some peaceful time in His presence in the process :0)

    ReplyDelete