Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day, friends! I finished my heart-themed stitching project last week and thought I'd show it to you today. This pattern is from Heart in Hand, stitched on 32 count Summer Khaki Belfast linen. (It needs to be pressed...thus the rather crooked looking framed stitching!)

My sweetheart is flying to Pittsburgh today. But earlier this month, he gave me my Valentine's present. Here it is:



I'm in love! I've wanted a Kitchenaid mixer for many years now, and this machine does not disappoint! We used it to make some baking powder biscuits one evening.



That's my son, John, helping to roll the dough. My boys have always loved to bake. The best part of baking is the tasting!



Nothing says love like warm biscuits right out of the oven!

Today is also my sister, Susan's birthday. Happy birthday, Sue! Hope your day is wonderful!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment