Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome Spring!


Hello, friends! Spring is here! And look at what I found today on my drive to Tuesday morning Bible study...daffodils in bloom! Don't tell me the weather forecast for this weekend. I don't want to know about snowstorms or chilly temperatures. Today, I am clinging to hope.



I had some important {friend to friend} time with Mom Shirley Ann in Tipp City last weekend. We had a nice lunch and a little "girl shopping" time while the men bonded over golf on the television. I haven't spent time with any of our extended family since the holidays, and it was so nice to reconnect.

Today's cheery color combination comes from the Splitcoast Stampers color combo challenge, and the sketch is from yesterday's Clean and Simple challenge. I got a little punchy with this card, but it was fun.

{recipe: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU), pear pizzazz card stock and paper, regal rose card stock, so saffron card stock, Sweet Slumber paper (SU), rose grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch, circle punch, small scallop circle punch}



"Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days." Psalm 90:14

4 comments:

  1. Hi darling Mary, hope you are having a great day. love those daffodils. i have crocus blooming all over my yard. what fun . bless you this day with JOY in your heart. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daffodils are just sprouting...you're ahead of us, lucky girl! What a beautiful Bible verse...that David sure had a way with words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Spring in Michigan. It's the 3rd full day in and it's a balmy 36 degrees of blah, drizzle, with a forecast of snow! I need me some color. My daffodils haven't even poked through the ground yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your punchy card, it's super happy. Ah spring time.

    ReplyDelete