Thursday, May 19, 2011

News From Thread Candy Studio!

Look what came in my email box today! News on the first issue of Thread Candy Studio publication!



I've had a little sneak peek, and I can't wait to see more! Whether you are interested in needlepoint, counted canvas, cross stitch, felted creations, or more, this publication has a little bit of everything to please the crafter in all of us!

You can place your order for this publication now by visiting www.threadcandystudio.com ! I can't wait to order the spiral-bound addition. I just love spiral bound books, don't you? They lay flat for easier viewing.

I'm working on a little project that combines one of the fun felt projects in this issue with a paper crafting twist. You'll have to come back to the cafe to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment