Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Proud Mom Moment


I was flipping through the newspaper this morning when I looked down and said "Oh! My Johnny!" (Third row, third in from the right wearing the green shirt and tie.)

My son, John Ryan, is graduating from high school tomorrow. He is in the top ten percent of his graduating class. I'm so proud of him! He has always been a scholarly sort. He has a personality that loves a challenge, and I know that he will enjoy the academic rigors of college. I can't wait to see his future unfold. Whatever plans God has for him, I know that they are good plans.



I made this card for my John Ryan today. I combined the Clean and Simple sketch challenge with the Ways to Use Stars challenge.

{recipe: Artifacts (Stampin Up), Congrats (SU), Cosmo Cricket Halfway Cafe papers, kraft card stock, confetti cream card stock, black card stock, Tim Holtx texture fade embossing folder, Versafine onyx ink, baker's twine}

I have family coming in to town in just a few hours. There are dishes to wash, beds to be made, and groceries to buy. I guess I better have another cup of coffee and get on with my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment