Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Fun


Are you ready for a not-so-typical Father's Day card? I made this for my husband, using a bike theme. This card is totally Stampin' Up!

{recipe: Life Cycles, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sweet Slumber designer papers, baja breeze card stock, wild wasabi card stock, choc. chip card stock, my way arrow punch, scallop circle and circle punch, flower punch, black ink}

And here's a view of the inside:




The boys gave their Dad a new bike shirt and bike shorts as a gift. I totally surprised my husband by giving him the gift of cash...my last three paychecks! He's been wanting a new road bike for some time, but it's never in the family budget. So I decided to do some scrimping and saving to make it happen this summer. He's very excited! This will be our last big splurge before the financial pinch of two college tuitions. I figure my husband will need the new bike as a stress reliever. :)



Happy Trails, Hon!

2 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun! I love all of the layering you did.

    ReplyDelete