Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Endings, New Beginnings


Whew! What a weekend! We had a great time at John's graduation this Memorial Day weekend. With Grandma, Aunt Jenny, and cousins Joey and James in town, it really made it a fun celebration!


There were 570 students in John's class. That's a big group!





Big brother, Luke, does not like this photo, as he is noticeably shorter than younger brother John. :) I like this photo, though, and if it had a title, I'd call it "Two down, one to go!"



I needed a card for Sam's first grade teacher this morning. I sketched this card out in bed last night, woke up early and assembled it at 7 am! Clean and Simple with lots of graphic impact.

{recipe: Defining Alphabet (SU), Country Apple (SU), notebook paper (amuse), kraft card stock, riding hood red ink and ribbon, flower button and dmc floss, versafine onyx ink, corner rounder punch}

Have you seen the retiring list from Stampin' Up? It was just posted this morning. Defining Alpha and Define Your Life are on the list. So glad I got this combo when I had the chance. I do use it a lot. You can see the complete list of retiring stamps and discontinued accessories at www.stampinup.com.



Hope your day is A okay! Thanks for visiting the cafe!

No comments:

Post a Comment