Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Much Is That Cupcake In The Window?


Psst...it's me! Sheepishly peeking around the corner of the cafe to see if anyone has noticed that I haven't been around for a week. What can I say? It's summer time!

Where have I been for the past week? Well, funny you should ask! Last Sunday, my husband and I took a long bike ride on the Monon Trail, the rails to trails biking/walking path that runs through the heart of Indianapolis. We started in the area of Broad Ripple, biked along the canals of the White River, and ended at a nice cafe in the neighborhood of Meridian-Kessler. As I was enjoying a wonderful iced mocha java chip frappucino, I wandered down the street and found the most adorable cupcake shop in the world!



The window display was filled with the cutest assortment of vintage items, all fashioned around the theme of carnival.




I really loved this color combination of turquoise blue and red! Add some polka dots and roses, and I was smitten!




The minute I saw it, I started fashioning a card in my head. Today, I finally got a chance to have a little fun in my studio. Here's the card that was inspired by the cupcake shop!



{recipe: all products from Stampin' Up!, Baby Blossoms stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, tempting turquoise ink and card stock, riding hood red ink and taffeta ribbon, pink pirouette ink, kiwi kiss ink, white card stock, Bella Rose designer papers, scallop edge punch, stampin' dimensionals}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!


No comments:

Post a Comment