Saturday, July 2, 2011

Simple Living in Michigan


Last week was all about keepin' it simple...visiting with family in Michigan, eating on the fly, shopping and having fun together.

I spent a lot of restful moments in Mom's gazebo, sitting in her white wrought iron rockers and enjoying the gardens.


Would you look at those amazing Gerbera Daisies?! The orange was so vibrant!



Spending time away from laundry and dishes and housework meant that I could finally spend time stitching! I finished this Live Simply pattern (Lizzie Kate), now I just have to find a really fun, funky, feminine frame to go with it.



I don't always get the opportunity to fully enjoy my summers, thanks to my chronic Lyme disease. But thus far, I'm in remission and feelin' fine. So I'm simply enjoying all that summer has to offer...

...sitting and stitching on the front porch.

...grilling quick dinners and keeping it light in the kitchen.

...enjoying my boys while I still have them all under one roof.

...simply blessed.

Simple blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment