Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Scent of Autumn


I talk to my dear friend, Beth, every week. Even though we live hours away from each other now, we can still talk on the phone as if we're sitting across from each other at Starbucks. Aren't those the best kind of friends?

Whenever one of us gets in a mood and begins to feel down, the other will invariably ask "What candle are you burning?" Beth and I are big believers in the power of aromatherapy. Candles just seem to bring light to the dark days, and a good smelling candle can change a mood in no time.

This month, I am burning a candle from Febreeze called Falling Leaves and Spice. It also matches the fragrance of the plug-ins that I keep near the entryway and in the basement. It smells soooo good!

My college son, John, came home one weekend recently and said "The house smells so good!"

And then my son, Sam, had friends playing in the house and they all said "Sam, your house smells so good!"

When it gets the seal of approval from that many boys, you know it has to be a winner!

I love Febreeze scents! They have a long burn time, and a good scent throw that mingles through the entire house. I also love the fact that I can buy a matching plug-in fragrance. Of course, the cheap price with coupons is also a big incentive.



The Great Purge!

Stop by the cafe tomorrow to see a BIG list of stamp sets, wheels, papers, and accessories that I am selling! I am wiping the slate clean so that I can start crafting again with a fresh new attitude.

1 comment:

  1. While the scent thrown from a Febreeze candle or plug-in smells lovely, true aromatherapy is using Essential Oils. Fragrance oils offer a unlimited array of delicious scents. Essential oils in pure form have been shown to truly make positive changes in the body, i.e. lavender/relax, mint/alert etc.

    ReplyDelete