Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Work In Progress


Sorry, friends! I know I promised that I'd have my list of items for sale up by now. Never fear! I have not lost courage! (But I may be holding on to just a few more sets than I'd originally planned!)

The Great Purge is still on! But it takes an immense amount of cataloging of the inventory. I'm nearly there! Last time I counted, I think there were close to two hundred SU stamp sets alone. Yikes!



In my pursuit to streamline the craft, I have decided to go totally unmounted to save space. I will unmount the few stamp sets that I plan on keeping, and will only purchase unmounted stamps in the future.

My plan is to purchase a lot of empty DVD cases from SU and get to work.I've tried a few systems, but after asking for a lot of opinions, it seems that most prefer the DVD system over everything else. (And can I just say how much I hated the CD case system? THOSE stamp sets will be the first to go into the DVD cases!)

If I'm really ambitious, I'll have the list up tonight. I think this calls for a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, don't you?

(In the meantime, if there's a certain retired stamp set you are looking for, ask me! I have a few of those rare pricey sets, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment