Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Royal Mail


Par avion. Aren't those lovely words? Especially when you know that this isn't ordinary air mail. No! This is royal mail!



And if the queen is putting her stamp of approval on it, then you know it has to be good!

I received my new stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps today! woo hoo! Talk about fast delivery! From County Antrim in Ireland to my doorstep in central Indiana in one week! Thank you, Claire!



I have wanted to order from WMS for a long time, and finally got around to it last week. These lovely stamps are definitely worth the wait!



Today's card features stamps from the set Blessed By You. I just love that big primitive willow tree! I've always been enamored with the look of a black image on kraft. It brings to mind all of the very cool primitive shops that I have known and loved over the years, shops like The Homestead in St. Charles, Missouri, and the Ohio Homestead in Findlay, Ohio. A little gingham, some twine, a button, and a nice clean and simple card. I'll try a better photo tomorrow when I can bring this card outside.

1 comment: