Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Three More For Christmas


I checked my Christmas card box to see how the total was coming along. Ten. Yep, ten cards. December is two days away, and I only have ten cards made! Time to double down!

Today's color challenge at Splitcoast was interesting: kraft, white and pear. It's a very subtle/nontraditional Christmas palette.



For starters, I made this card featuring products from Papertrey Ink. I used the Damask Snowflake die, and paired it with stamps from Rustic Snowflakes. (Ink, tag and ribbon from SU, a little twinkle thanks to Stickles.)



The next card is super clean and simple. There's something very serene about this card that just makes me sigh contentedly. Stamp from Hero Arts, twinkle star from Amuse, Stickle snowy hill for a little wintry touch.



Finally, I made a little square card using this sweet image from Hero Arts. So soft and sweet, the words replete, of peace on earth, good will to men.



Three snowy cards for a snowy day. Make sure you warm yourself with a nice peppermint cocoa treat. Thanks for stopping by the cafe today!

4 comments:

  1. Mary, your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your cards very much! I've linked this to my holiday cards post too today, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got snow too! Yippee! Such sweet cards...nice work. Love xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO beautiful and perfectly designed! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete