Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Little Plain, A Little Fancy


Happy Birthday, Madison! My great niece and goddaughter, Madi, turns nine today! And of course, her present is not quite in the mail...yet! But I'm promising myself that I'll make one more trip to the post office tomorrow.

I decided to use the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things stamps for this card. And let's face it, this sketch was anything but clean and simple! So I let myself go a little crazy with the patterned papers from Crate Paper's Random line today. I wanted a card that looked fun a feminine, and this one fits the bill!


Inside, I decided to add a little clean and simple stamping. All stamps from MFT Pure Innocence line.



And here is the present that Sam helped me find for Madison's birthday. Doodle Diary, an art journal for girls. Doesn't this look like fun? I think I want one for myself! Sam found these books at the Wild, our favorite local children's book store. My eight year old,Sam, really really really wants the boy's version of this journal (and that's how I know that Madi will like this gift, too!).

A little plain, a little fancy, and a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment