Monday, December 5, 2011

We Now Interrupt...


We now interrupt our regularly scheduled Christmas card making to bring you...

...a birthday card!

December is a hectic month in our house. We not only celebrate Jesus' birthday, but we also celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday on the sixth and my husband's birthday on the seventeenth! Yep, twice the presents and twice the cleverness in just one month.

I received a lot of new dies from MFT Stamps this week! I couldn't resist their Black Friday sales, and thought it would be a great time to stock up on new dies for my favorite new crafting tool, the die cutting machine. I've used several different dies here: the bird is from the Homespun Bird House dies, and I paired it with the branch and leaves. The leaves are sweetly embossed in the process, making them look extra cute. I added a die and sentiment from PTI, a little twine, and a little faux stitching for fun.

My husband will have the chance to hand deliver this tomorrow when he makes the three and a half hour trip to take his mother out for a birthday dinner. Awww, isn't he a sweetie?

1 comment: