Saturday, January 28, 2012

So Dog-gone Cute!


Things have been a little crazy at our house. Earlier this week, my husband had surgery (more on that later!) and has been home from work, resting and recuperating. Unfortunately, Maggie, our lab, is used to her daily routines with Mama, and now these routines have been interrupted. To make matters worse, Dad has claimed her favorite napping spot, the big lumpy sofa under the windows that looks out over the backyard and the birds and trees.

I had to laugh when I saw her on the second best option, the lumpy loveseat, with her head tucked under the pillows.



Awww, she's so dog-gone cute! I made a fun little Valentine today that was inspired by Maggie!


This card uses the stamp set "Dog-gone Cute" from Pure Innocence (My Favorite Things stamps). I paired soft stone cardstock (PTI) with papers from October Afternoon (Schoolhouse collection).


I colored the dog with Prisma markers and drew a little dog collar so that I could add this twinkle heart from Amuse.



Inside, more stamps from PTI and a fun strip of paper from the same OA pack.

Blessings on your weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Glorious read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. I'd also encourage everybody to bookmark this page to your favorite service to assist spread the word. Thanks

    ReplyDelete