Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Long Road


Thank you, friends, for your thoughts and prayers for my mother, Ruth. Mom had surgery to repair her hip, her poor shattered shoulder is in a sling, and she has been moved to the rehabilitation center. She has a long road of rehab and recovery ahead of her, and I foresee many hours on the long road that separates my house from hers.

Mom loves handmade cards from her crafty friends, so I'll try to make her a few cards to brighten her days. I finally had the chance to use this new Willow stamp set from Papertrey Ink. It's a great set for making cards of comfort and encouragement.



{recipe: Willow stamp set (PTI), Rustic White card stock (PTI), wild wasabi and choc. chip inks (SU), papers (We R Memory Keepers), angled label die (PTI), rustic twine and button (PTI)}

No comments:

Post a Comment