Monday, February 6, 2012

A Warm Welcome to Lexi!


Day 2 of PTI's Fifth Anniversary was a big surprise! They revealed the talented women whose very own designs will be featured in upcoming releases for 2012. It was so nice to see a familiar face in the lineup! Lexi Daly will be creating her own line of stamps for PTI! Yea, Lexi! Lexi and I were on the design team for The Saltbox Studio several years ago. It was always fun to see what Lexi would come up with, as her clean and simple style is legendary!

Nichole's blog features a sheet of free digi images from the new designers, and I chose Lexi's fun toaster image to make today's card.


I thought that these papers from October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker collection were the perfect choice! They remind me of my Tante Mimi's kitchen when I was a child. It was always a warm and happy place to have a cup of tea and a cookie or two.

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much, mary rose!! i love the designer paper you used - and the toaster in red is perfect, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- the red toaster is perfect! I only wish that you could have Known Grandma's kitchen. Love- Tina

    ReplyDelete