Thursday, February 23, 2012

When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again...


...hurrah! Hurrah!

My son, John, is finished with his winter trimester of college, so I made the trip this morning to bring him home. You know how much I love having my college boys home again!

John (on the left) is a real individual with his own style. I love this photo of John with his new eyeglasses, hat, and scarf combo. Very dashing!


I gave John his very belated Valentine today! John wears glasses (like me!), and I thought this stamp set from Lawn Fawn was perfect! (Inside, the sentiment says"...I love you!")


This was my first time using washi tape. It's kind of fun in a funky, hipster sort of way!

{recipe: Cleat To See stamps from Lawn Fawn, card stock from PTI, embossing folder (PTI), washi tape (K and Co.), buttons and DMC floss}

Thanks for visiting the cafe today!

No comments:

Post a Comment