Monday, March 12, 2012

Shades of Blue


My baby boy is having a birthday this week, so I made him a card in shades of little boy blue. Luke may not be a boy (he is turning twenty-two, after all), but he is MY boy. My boy is often driving in his car...from Ball State to home, from home to Purdue, from Purdue to home, from home back to Ball State. The road of life is an adventure when you are a young man with wheels. But wherever Luke travels, he does indeed make the road of life more fun!

For this card, I used four different blue papers from Amuse, pairing it with Amuse image and sentiment along with an Amuse stitched grosgrain ribbon to make the road. It's all mounted on a creamy card base that I embossed with a Sizzix dots embossing folder. The clouds (MFT die) pop off the dotty sky, making them float a bit. Overall, just a simple card that's simply fun.



Happy Monday, java friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment