Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WPlus9 Design Studio


Have you visited WPlus9 Design Studio? Oh my goodness! They sell some of the cutest stamps and dies! I fell in love with their newest release of sweet little folk art images. There's something so country cute about them. I could see these designs stitched in a sampler...birds, flowers, bird houses. What's not to love?



I made today's card using the new set "Spring Tags". I paired it with some fun papers from October Afternoon (Thrift Shop). Yes, I'm still in love with the yellow and blue combination. You got a problem with that? :)

Looks like a pretty spring morning. I think I'll go for a walk. Enjoy the sun, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with liking blue and yellow. It's one of my favorite combos, and throw in a bit of gray, and it's even prettier! Your card is lovely. W9Plus stamps are great. I've been following your blog for some time, but don't think I've commented before. I really like your stamping style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, Francie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete