Monday, May 21, 2012

A Message Just For Me


I made it back to church yesterday, and I'm so glad I did. God had a message just for me waiting there.

Remember my post on Belonging last week? I had read the verse from Isaiah 43:1, and it really had an impact on me.

Guess what? Just in case I missed it (because God knows I'm a slow learner!), He repeated the message to me again in the readings of the church service.

That, my friends, is a God thing!


And you know when the sermon was meant just for you by the notes you had to take on the back of the bulletin.

I LOVE Christ's church, don't you? It was good to be home.


I made a little card today that just reflects on love and home. I borrowed the same colors from yesterday's card because I liked them so well together.

{recipe: Love Lives Here (PTI), tangerine tango ink and card stock, baja breeze ink and cardstock, certainly celery ink, versafine onyx ink, PTI cream card stock}

Thanks for popping in to the cafe today!

1 comment:

  1. Love lives here is my very favorite PTI stamp set of all time! Love your card - the colors and the sweet house with its garden of flowers! Enjoying surfing your blog of loveliness! Your posts have touched my soul!

    ReplyDelete