Monday, June 25, 2012

Cupcake Love


Do you love cupcakes? To tell you the truth, it's not my favorite dessert option.  Give me a homemade cookie over a cupcake any day of the week! But a new cupcake shop opened in our historic downtown, and we decided to visit. We like to support our hometown businesses by shopping local.


Sam eats cupcakes like I do...turned on the side so that we don't have to eat too much frosting. Yeah, I know, we're weird!


I made a cupcake card, perfect for my stash of birthday cards. The loverly papers and chipboard are from Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection (available at Memory Works!).
 

I added the sprig of flowers just to give it an extra dose of girliness. What do you think? Too sweet, like frosting?

{Today's Brew: Crate Paper Pretty Party papers and chipboard, PTI card stock, amuse ribbon and twinkles, florist sprig, scallop edge punch}

Do you know what this cupcake needs? A nice cafe latte to go with it!

Thanks for visiting the cafe! Blessed Monday, friends!


1 comment:

  1. love the pics of your son. Great way to eat the cupcake! Love the vintage look of your cupcake card. Great :)

    ReplyDelete