Thursday, June 14, 2012

For The Boys



I have a real deficit of manly cards in my card stash right now. Masculine Motifs from PTI to the rescue! I decided to make a one layer card using PTI's rustic cream card stock and a shadow stamp (SU's Shape of Things) to frame the images. I got a little too carried away in the ink distressing, but my little guy said it looked cool. "It looks like you burned the edges!" he said. Well, if I can impress an eight year old, then I guess that's something!

{Today's Brew: images from PTI's Masculine Motifs, sentiment from Waltzingmouse Stamps, shadow stamp from SU, wild wasabi/soft suede/soft sky ink, PTI rustic cream card stock}

I am so happy to announce that I've been added to the blogging group, Crafters of Faith! They've welcomed me into their sweet fellowship, and I've welcomed them to my blog roll! Make sure you visit them and give them some love. We'll have some fun with monthly challenges and blog hops in the future.

I am also pleased to announce that I'm beginning a new venture this month with a company that I'm really excited about! I'm still getting all of my little ducks in a row, but I'll have more info to share in the days ahead.

Blessings to you!

 Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Maryrose, your card is beautiful!!!. Love the soft colours and the stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete