Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Rough Week

I am having a rough week.

For starters, my favorite coffee maker broke. No morning lattes, no noontime lattes, no late afternoon lattes...well, you get the idea. In other words, I'm seriously missing my coffee maker.

Waaah!


Yes, it is going to be this ugly.

On top of that, I am currently on antibiotics to treat my chronic Lyme disease...again.

I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry, I am not going to cry.

Waaah!

It's been a rough week. I'm having a hard time staying awake, and I need to get to the library to return books.  So tired. Someone, please bring me a Starbucks coffee! The empire depends upon it!


I managed to focus my fuzzy brain just long enough to make a card today. A library-themed card, to remind my fuzzy Lyme brain that I still have a job to do this afternoon. Now, what was that thing I had to do again?


Oh, that's right. I have to show you the card! Silly me! I used some new papers from Crate Paper's Story Teller collection.

{Today's Brew (decaff...waaah!): PTI All Booked Up, PTI Library Card, PTI kraft card stock, Crate Paper Story Teller papers, MS punch, library clip, a little bling for the butterflies, gingham ribbon from my stash}


I think I'll just curl up with a good book for a few minutes and...zzzzzzz.

2 comments:

  1. From one coffee addict to another I am sorry you are having such a rough week...I would gladly bring you some Starbucks if that were possible. Hope you feel better soon, and you still managed to make a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be great if we were neighbors, Marsha? Just imagine all the trouble we could get into while our husbands were away. :)

      Delete