Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Have A Great Day


You know it's going to be a great day when an unexpected visitor stops by to say hello. Yes, a parakeet. Yes, in central Indiana at my bird feeder. Well, that has to be a sign of something great, right?


It seemed like a great day to make a card with a stamp set I received last Christmas and haven't used yet. I have to be careful. It's too easy to fall into the trap of accumulating and not using.

{Today's Brew: Hero Arts stamps and dies, PTI card stock, papers from Crate Paper Pretty Party, doily, yellow baker's twine}


It also seemed like a great day to make a card that wouldn't be too bulky to put in an envelope and mail off. Because sometimes, simple is better.


I'll save the fancy and exotic for my feathered friend.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love your card, and love your beautiful little feathered friends. Aren't they just a breath of God put before us!!!

    ReplyDelete