Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tiptoeing Into Autumn with WPlus9


Surprise! Mom and sister, Jenny, came for a short visit this week! We had a nice, relaxing time just eating and talking and being together. My sister is a diehard fan of summer. My favorite season? Autumn! And after a hot, dry summer, it can't come fast enough for me! So when August is here, I start to get out a few end of summer/beginning of fall items like sunflowers and apple scented candles.


Today, I made a decidedly autumnal card, using stamps from WPlus9 Design that were originally intended for spring. But seriously, these stamps are so versatile that it just needs a color swap and you can use them year round.

{recipe: Stamps from WPlus9 Design, card stock from PTI, papers from Crate Paper Farmhouse collection, Distress Inks and Distress Stain, marvy scallop square punch, corduroy button and twine}

WPlus9 just debuted their newest August/September release, and it's filled with all the warm country charm of the season! Sunflowers, scare crows, apples and pumpkins. And guess what? I was the lucky winner of two new stamp sets and matching dies! WOO HOO! Check it out!



I can't wait to play with these loverlies! Thanks, Dawn!

Stop back to the cafe in the days ahead to see what I have in store with my new stamps and dies!

3 comments:

  1. Maryrose, my favourite season is fall as well!!!. Love your card, specially the paper you used!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that phrase "tiptoeing into autumn"...I thought it was a full-out sprint...LOL. Our weather here is so cool (almost cold) with much needed rain. I think you cast a little spell and made fall happen! This little preview has me wanting more...imagine that from a summer lover! I Love you...thanks for sharing your space with us. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, your card is very cute. That set is perfect for a spring...summer...fall...and even winter wreath. But let's not rush that one...okay?!

    ReplyDelete