Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Charlie Brown Tree


Wednesday? Really? Where has the week gone? I must have lost a few days somewhere between the loads of laundry.

Tonight our mid-week service at church is the annual Hanging of the Greens, where we decorate the sanctuary in anticipation of the Advent season which begins this Sunday. I'm slowly, very slowly, hanging the greens here at home, too.

We're missing one vital element in our house...a Christmas tree. Our twelve-plus year old artificial pre-lit tree had finally died a slow death. We're thinking of getting a real tree this year. Of course, it'll have to be something a little quirky like Charlie Brown's tree.

I decided to have a little fun with this card. Sure, I could have stamped that tree nice and straight, but isn't it more fun when it's leaning a bit to the right?

{Today's Brew: Stamps and card stock from Papertrey Ink, inks from Stampin' Up}

3 comments:

  1. Love your CAS card Maryrose! It's very cute...TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, DH and I were just talking about Peppermint Patty from Charlie Brown last night! LOL

    I am sorry your tree died. Could you just string new lights on it and you would not even see the non working ones maybe?

    I love your cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love this card with the bent little tree. How fun!

    ReplyDelete