Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Leftovers Day!

 Happy Leftovers Day! Turkey sandwiches, turkey tetrazinni, turkey noodle soup.  And did I mention pumpkin pie?

Before I slipped into the full-on turkey coma yesterday, I decided to get my blog into the holiday spirit. It's bright...like, burning my retinas bright. But it's joyful, too, and that's what the holiday season should be about, don't you think?

Speaking of leftovers...I combined some leftover scraps of paper to make this super twinkly card. I used two of my favorite kinds of glitter...glitter paper and Stickles. Why do I like these so much? They're the no-mess alternative to glitter. Easy peasy, bottle squeezy!


{Today's Brew: PTI card stock, Love Lives Here Holidays (PTI) stamp set, Simple Stories Handmade Holiday, PTI dies, glitter card stock, scallop die (MFT), markers, always artichoke ink (SU) }


Blessings on your Black Friday...or as we call it in our house, tuition funding day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiiful card Maryrose, I love the country look of this card!!! Very nice angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great country feel this card has. I love the 'lil bit of sparkle and the start in the photo is perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete